Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sick

I'm sick and I don't feel well. I have a cold, which I probably caught from one of the sick kids I take care of. I have a particular thought on which one got me sick, but I will keep that to myself, since that could be a HIPAA violation.

I have a cold, I was hoping it was just allergies, but I was wrong. My nose is stuffed up, I have a headache, and my body aches. I really just want to go to sleep and not get out of bed for 2 days, but I have to work and I can't rationalize not working because I am not exactly on my death bed. Plus, it took me so long to build up my PTO again from the Summer of Econ, that I don't want to waste it. I am off tomorrow and that is a plus, so hopefully, I will survive the night.

I am living off of Dayquil and 4 Way nasal spray. If I can keep the headache away and I am able to breath, I think I will survive.

Here's wishing me good luck for the night.

2 comments:

Jen said...

AWWW...poor Felicia! Well we know it wasn't me!!! :)

Rest up...we can't have you sick for Lady's night!

Tie said...

Hi..hope that you're are okay now. Take care and have a nice weekend.